1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Magencia Fel Plot

Discussion in 'UO Catskills Trade' started by REEFHAWK1969, Apr 14, 2011.

1. REEFHAWK1969

REEFHAWK1969 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 29, 2003
    Buying or Trading for Magencia Fel Plot. I would be willing to make (and Imbue) some nice pieces of Armor & a weapon if needed and trade for a Magencia, Fel plot. The following is an example of one of my:
    Necro Mage pieces and My Twinkling Scimitar: My Sampire Piece:
    MR 2 Mage Weapon -20 Stam Increase 8
    LMC 7 SC (no Minus) MR 2
    LRC 20 DCI 20 LMC 6
    PR 19 DI 7 PR 12
    FR 22 FR 22
    CR 11 CR 11
    PoiR 9 PoiR 20
    ER 13 ER 11

All Durability is put to 255

We can meet in game and I will show you each of my characters setup: Necro/Mage (100% LRC over 40% LMC, 2/6 Casting, each piece made has MR2), Dexer (Archer- Stam Increase and Hit Point Increase), Sampire (made with Leather & Enhanced-95 Fire Resist and Stam Increase) and My Tamer's Luck Suit (each piece made has 140 Luck, MR2 and suit totals 100% LRC). Can make them with whichever Mods you would like on them. Would also include the jewels.

ICQ 312-794-548 me your price or if interested in Trading for some Really nice Armor. thanks. Spanky