1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) magery 120.0 power scroll

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bob_the_fart_guy, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, yeah....YEAH, I know... there is probably a separate forum I "could" place this thread in. However I feel this forum see's much more traffic.

I was hoping to purchase a 120.0 magery power scroll on Seige. If you have one... please pm me, or reply to this thread.

Not sure what this will cost me, but I'm certain it will be a pretty penny. So, can anyone give me a "seige" price check on a 120.0 magery power scroll?

2. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Last one I saw sold for around 8-10 mil....there's quite a few of us still looking for one (myself included :/ )

3. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Seige does not have a seperate "Trade" Forum, like the other shards. It did at first (when the Trade forums were introduced), but the SP community convinced the Stratics staff to let the trades continue on this forum. All Buy/Sell/Auction/Trade posts are welcome on this forum (as long as they adhere to the ROC). :thumbup1:

Stayin Alive,

BG

4. Bob_the_fart_guy

Bob_the_fart_guy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well... going off of my private message, and this thread response. That does seem to be the going rate. At least I know how much I need to save up for.

And thank you for the feedback on "this" being the forum for shard trade and everything else that applies.

:)