1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

magery gaining

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Silent as Grave, May 25, 2012.

1. Silent as Grave

Silent as Grave Visitor

my template is like below;
    104 magery (110)
    112 Eval int (120)
    120 meditation
    120 magic resist
    120 wrestling
    100 focus

my magery doesnt increases even i use -28 magery weapon and casting that lvls spells(Reveal...)
    what shall i do?just leave to ggs?

2. Driven Insane

First question, do you have the arrows pointed the right way? Do you have enough room to gain? If so you should have no problem gaining.

You can also try the Satyr Trick and see if it helps. Also a final resort could be to go get yourself killed and see if it helps.

I just raised my magery from 110 to 120 in about 4 hours a few weeks ago. I just made a EQ macro and watched a movie. Attended of course!!

3. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Absolute best way to raise Magery above GM, is to get a 100% Poison Mage Wep, and beat on a GM Golem that has GM Wrest. Each and every swing counts as a Magery check, so faster weps are better for it.
    I made a absolutely wicked Training Weapon a few months back. I made a 100% Poison Kryss with a DC Runic Hammer, then used a Whetstone of Enervation to remove the Dam Inc, then powdered it up to 255 Dur, and then imbued -29 Mage Wep/40% HLD/5% HCI/30% SSI/UBWS on it.