1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magery on PvM Warriors?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Obsidian, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I recently re-started my characters on Siege with the new housing rules. As I reviewed my PvM character's template, I realized he's at a disadvantage without Gate Travel. So let me ask this question:

Do many of you adjust common warrior templates from prodo shards and find a way to fit sufficient magery to cast Gate Travel?

Just looking for thoughts before I make any changes to my template. Thanks!

-OBSIDIAN-

2. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Have been thinking to carry extra gear to gain +60 magery with dress macro (+30ring/brace,+15tome,+10mark,+5treatise)

3. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I kinda like to run around on my warrior. Let´s you get to know the land and it´s shortcuts better.
    After a while you don´t think about it, you just run a little and you´re there.
    And if you have a town crystal and a dungeon crystal it´s even easier.

Victim of Siege likes this.
  4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

crystal portals come in handy! even if they don't belong to you. many people have them accessible to the public on steps to private homes. fel....(insert name of moongate here).........moongate makes it easy to get around even without magery. its funny, after awhile of not being on prodo and then goning back to check something, how you forget about recall altogether....rofl

IanJames likes this.
  5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Also some houses offer public teleporters, learn to know where to find them

6. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I use i4ni guild hub it connects to most of the primary dungeon/hunting spots. Otherwise i run.