1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magic Reflection

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by imported_controlfive, Apr 12, 2008.

1. just curious, how many of you guys have your suit built around this?

i'm thinking about using reflect so i can switch from brightsights to mace and shield for the added TR/HLD/stats, if i can keep my resists near 70s in the process.

2. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

If ya can soulstone over inscription 1st then cast magic reflection and soulstone it back off. You wil get an even bigger bonus from that.

And yes I have a few suits on my dexers that have either magic reflection or reactive armour or both to make them more effective.

That said be carful as some player(rarly) carry a talisman of ward removal. That can knock off any "ward" spell you might have cast on you. I think this will even carry into the protection spell.

I have a magery bonus book and a set of jewles that brings me to 40+ magery that and a reflection scroll(looted/made/bought) I can cast all these kinds of spells easy.

3. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

Yea I run with it alot, because its easier to find high physical resist pieces than maybe fire resists. With many magery items you can keep them in the bank to cast the spell if it disappears for some reason. You gain in the long run. Especially good if you have some high physical resist pieces with great mods.