1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Magical Lock Box??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Holise, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Holise

Holise Guest

Hello everyone, i saw somebody selling a "light blue" color lockdown box it looks like those golden secure container but it is in light blue and says "magical lock box" on it.. I'm just wondering if anyone got any idea of where that came from or is it a rare item?? If thats something unique what price range should it be??

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

it's from the event involving the "strangers" who dropped rare gems and 1 lockbox each time they were killed. the event was pretty short. the lockbox's usually sell for between 6 and 12 million if i'm not mistaken, don't see many for sale.

3. Holise

Holise Guest

ahh thanks for the quick help... maybe its worth it to keep then... but 15 mil is kinna too much lol

4. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

yeah, i wouldn't pay 15 mill for one, that's pretty steep. i have 2 that i bought for 6 mill each. plus there's mention the strangers will be coming back, although who's to know if they'll be dropping any additional gems/boxes. i'd guess no, but you never know.

5. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Did read a mention from one of the devs that the Strangers would make a return when the war gets more involved. Not certain if they will still drop these chests but would expect they would. Guess it took them awhile to fix the Stranger in Heartwood that was crashing the shards

6. Nine Dark Moons

Stratics Veteran

it'd be fun if they did drop the boxes when they died, i'd love to pick up another, but not for 15 mill. i also liked scrambling around for the rare gems that exploded around the room when they died :)