1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magincia dead!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

We failed! No more maggy on siege.

Don't ask me what it looks like, cant gate in and the boat is gone, and I'm too lazy to boat there myself.

2. oh, the humanity............
    *weeps for magincia*

3. Guest

Guest Guest

As far as what it looks like... try reading the news post down there somewhere *gestures blindly*

I have a funny feeling that this wasn't QUITE what the faction folks had in mind, somehow...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I logged out in Mag last night, and had a look around this morning.
    There is still garbage, debris and a few of the fortifications scattered all over,
    but all the buildings and plants are rebuilt. Boat is gone, gate is useless, and
    you can't gate in or out.

Wonder what the ones with the beach houses are going to do?

5. grr great now CoM is a great faction to be ... most defensible base... harder than hell to get to....

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I think someone better go have another look.

The town on Lake Austin and Legends has disappeared again.

7. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

grr great now CoM is a great faction to be ... most defensible base... harder than hell to get to....

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo, yee landlubbers gear up an' ship out on yerr tiny vessals, HARHARHAR, this pirate shall be waiting for any passerby!

8. RobotPlanet

RobotPlanet Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

grr great now CoM is a great faction to be ... most defensible base... harder than hell to get to....

[/ QUOTE ]

Woohoo, yee landlubbers gear up an' ship out on yerr tiny vessals, HARHARHAR, this pirate shall be waiting for any passerby!

[/ QUOTE ]

What happens if you die on the island?

9. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

beats me, maybe you hit help...

10. hehe just keep a second char there just for rezing....

11. Rubble is respawning!!! COME QUICK!!!!

12. <blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Once again, holiday events bring disaster to factions. First the snow f's the SL base, and now Halloween f's with the CoM base.

Seriously, do these developers *think* before they implement? Obviously not. Then again, these developers forget about a lot of things. Like SP.