1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magincia Invasion ... Over When?

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by unified, Nov 22, 2010.

1. unified

unified Guest

When will this invasion of Magincia be over? I realize the town will be rebuilt, but when?

Reason I ask is because my mother and I frequently do the Hag's Quest, and one of Zeefzorpal's map locations is in Magincia. I am only able to recall there using Etheral Voyage, blow the flute and then quickly recall out, but my mother is not a Spellweaver and ends up having to cancel the quest and start all over again. I guess that particular map should have been removed until the scenario is over.

2. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

The short version is that we really don't know.

There are various EM events that deal with the plotline, and I hold attacks on Magincia periodically (I've called them the Magincia Crusade), but mostly we're all on EA's ever-expanding timetable.

I don't think even the EM events really speed things along, let alone my Crusade, but if you participate in those at the very least you can feel like you're speeding things.

-Galen's player

3. unified

unified Guest

Thanks, Galen.

I'll try to participate in the next Crusade. There is certainly strength in numbers, and it will be a worthwhile effort since others will be around.

4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I appreciate your interest.

The Third Campaign of the Magincian Crusade will very likely be one week from today (Saturday, December 4).

Assuming I do not suddenly change my mind for some reason, look for an announcement later today or tomorrow.

-Galen's player