1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by becca1617, Jan 6, 2009.

1. becca1617

becca1617 Guest

Hi all,

Well as a returning player, I decided to go to Magincia to fish. So, I used my newly aquired Trammel city runebook to recall to Magincia (armed with my trusty fishing pole) and promptly died. Unsure what universe I landed in :) I find myself wandering around Magincia as a ghost and can not seem to use the moongate as a ghost? Is there any way off of Magincia as a ghost?
  2. becca1617

becca1617 Guest

Found the telepad eventually. Ignore this question :)
  3. Dark Druid

Dark Druid Guest

Yea Magincia went KABOOOOOOOOOOOM. but we did get some rubble from it.
  4. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Apr 7, 2004
    And if we're ever lucky we'll get it rebuilt about the same time SA is released.

Dunno about anyone else but I'm tired of invasions and Magincia being wrecked.*sighs*

Wonder if the EM's might help with the cleanup and rebuild process if we're lucky. We lost alot of unique areas.
  5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008