1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Maginicia Quest Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tancred RedStar, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Normally, I'd email Jeremy this bug but, well...

So, I'm in Magincia doing the thread quests. I put a gaggle of threads on my mage who hasnt seen the light of day since invading Iraq sounded like a great idea. Unfortunately, he had a stack of logs stashed away in his pack from his last IDOC. I turned the first set of threads in no problem but didn't notice I was now over his max carrying capacity.

When I turned in the next set of threads, I got the message I was overloaded and could not complete the quest. Unfortunately, the quest giver took the threads anyway. My quest log was empty and he wouldn't let me re-take the quest. Boo.

Just to be sure, I checked the ground and my bankbox, no threads and no quest reward.

2. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Same here... so bug is double checked. :stretcher:

3. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Same here. I posted this before AND sent in a bug report when the publish first hit the shards. Not only can you not take that quest again and lost your threads, but if you haven't already done the other 2 quests with that char, you cannot get those quests either.

4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have posted this bug as well. I didnt get my reward for being overloaded. But I was able to start the other quests