1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Magus Disc question

Discussion in 'Warhammer Discussion Hall' started by Belmarduk, Oct 8, 2008.

1. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

Hi all
    I have noticed that the artwork of the disc changes after certain levels BUT
    I am still slow :(
    I am lvl 21 now and a Goblin riding on a wolf zooms off wihtout me having zero chance to catch up :(

Does the disc get faster at lvl 31?
    Must I / Is there any point atall - to go to the steed-vendor in the Inevitable City ?

Anyone?
    Thx and Greetings Belmarduk

Ps.: I also heard somewhere that at higher levels the disc attacks hostiles - ranged and mellee by itself - Is that true?

2. Belmarduk

Belmarduk Guest

Ok I´ll answer myself then..
    A magus MUST go to the steed vendor in the IC.
    You get a "steed" there which is a disc which can be summoned like the other steeds (Is as fast as the others,you cant cast while on it etc)
    It looks quite cool btw.

So basicly you switch from your standard disc to your "steed-disc" when you summon mount.
    Greetings Belmarduk

3. Skycapp

Skycapp Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

good to know. thanks.

my guess would have been totally wrong.

4. Pezu

Pezu Guest

That's good. I think it would be completely unfair and unbalanced if you didn't have to purchase some sort of 'mount' as all the other players do.