1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Main body armor and leggings

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Chaos, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Lord Chaos

Lord Chaos Always Present
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I have been looking around and I don't seem to be able to find any really good armors and leggings for a paladin type character (aka. doesn't have to be mage armor)

Does anyone know of any good ones to look for?
  2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Are you asking about potential artifacts? or an imbuing plan?

To me, your question would really depend on the rest of the suit you are trying to mate these pieces with. Hard to answer at this point.

Generally, the tunic and legs are the last two pieces that I get when I put a suit together - and these two, I try hard to find a piece that will fill the void for any missing resists - or that will cap the other desirable properties.
  3. deraiky

deraiky Guest

basilisks breastplate is insane
    the new 10 ssi legs
    fey legs
    samurai do for certain characters
    etc etc etc
  4. omgmir

omgmir Guest

You really need to quit making new threads everytime you have a thought.
  5. Fresley

Fresley Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 17, 2008
    See what you did? You raised his post count again.

LC, it depends on what you are looking for in your suit. Your question is really arbitrary. I prefer my leggings to be blue, comfortable but not too loose and pockets to hold stuff like the keys to my swamp dragon.
  6. Konge

Konge Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 16, 2006
    Normally I don't care for Aran's trolls... but that one is a nice one.

But seriously, there are tons of body armor and legging armor ,for dexors, palli or not. Since most dexors are pali's.

Fey leggings (20 DCI, 6hp inc)(high phys/energy)
    Insane tinker (10ssi, 5dex, 10di)(high phys/fire/poison)
    Leggings of bane (20HCI, 8stamina)(high poison)

Heart of lion (15dci)(high resists)
    Rune beetle(3mr, 15lmc)(high cold/energy)
    basilisks breastplate(5dci, 5lmc, 1mr, 2sr, 2hpr, 5dex, 10 damage eater)(high phys/fire/poison)
    Battle mage tunic (3 casting focus, 8lmc, 10lrc, 2mr, 5sdi, (good resists)

If garg
    Breastplate of the berzerker (10SSI, 4lmc, 15 di, 5hpi) (high phys/fire)

Giant steps (5str, 5 dex, 10 di) (high fire)

If those aren't to you're liking, you can always imbue legs/chest with mr, lmc, mana inc, hp inc, stamina inc, whatever mods you think you require.
  7. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Also, may want to ask around the Warrior's Forum... more likely to get experienced opinions, and fewer useless replies, and there's a lot of information in the stickied threads there.