1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Maintenance Time....

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Monkeybear, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

TC3 has started taking longer maintenance since the TC merge, I put it down to TC3 having 3 cities...

Does that mean when we have EA Land with 11 (Maybe more) Cities it would be a lot longer?

2. PB Three

PB Three Guest

I was wondering the same thing. I thought something like "Bring it back up already!"

Understandable, though; with TC merged means that there is more to go through/do maintainance to.

PB Three

3. Monkeybear

Monkeybear Guest

I read somewhere that they may only do maintenance once a week or something

4. PB Three

PB Three Guest

Dunno. Possible, but I think we'd need to either study the paterns or wait for an official response.

EDIT: Finally, it's back up. I'll IM you if you're on.

PB Three

5. <blockquote><hr>

I read somewhere that they may only do maintenance once a week or something

[/ QUOTE ]

As to my knowledge maintenace is done daily for all cities. And, yes TC3 is coming up later than it use to, but whether this is due to merging I can't say. It is usually up and going by 8am EST even though the production cities are normally up and going by 7am EST. This does not take into account the longer maintenance time that seems to occur on Tuesday mornings.