1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Majority rules

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Yellow Beard, Sep 8, 2009.

1. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Jan 30, 2009
    I think that looking at this failed event says alot of what the average player wants with UO. It isn't that pvp is good or bad. It just is not what the majority of the players here want.

Attached Files:

2. Thats sad :( I know Origin is suppose to have a pvp tourney coming up at the end of the month possibly, hopefully the same thing doesnt happen here.
  3. Maybe with it being a holiday weekend and all the excitement of the new expansion, players were just too busy to attend this one. Hope that is the case.
  4. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 24, 2008
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
    Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
    It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
    Your playing small does not serve the world.
    There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
    We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone.
    And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
    As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.
  5. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 5, 2008
    True, and quite admirable. I am so glad I don't waste that sentiment by achieving only in a digital world.