1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Makato-Jima House Prices

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Guest, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

A friend of mine recently lost internet access and was in the process of consolidating accounts. She has two houses along the road she wants to sell. I told her if there is a market for them I would do it for her and when she visits she can close down the accounts using our connection. With the abundance of plot openings on our shard, is this worth my time to try and sell them or should I just advise her to forget about it?

If anyone thinks selling is a good idea I'll get details from her and post in the trade forum.

I appreciate any help.
  2. hi there, I live on the road outside zento and i've saw 3 idocs in this month around that area. The house I have now was given to me...I don't really see a spot there being worth much but you could ask for offers on the spots in the origin UO trade forums. Good Luck
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks, Lady Tiger.