1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Make invis/tele charges imbuable!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Speedy Orkit, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I completely agree!

At least make all charged items unravel-able based on the # of charges

Identification...useless
    Reflection...useless
    Cunning...useless

You get the idea.

3. altarego

altarego Guest

Except, these don't come into existence anymore. Why implement a feature for what is essentially a hold over from the past?

4. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Because they are great, useful items, which are super duper sweet? I believe they should br brought back into existence!

5. Multani

Multani Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I say no.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

To what? Making them imbuable or unravel-able? Speak your mind, but speak with more then 3 words.

7. Even tho I havent had a red kill my miner in fel in awhile , I still carry invis items on him. They have saved my ass many times. I would love to be able to craft invis items, even if it was only 1 charge, because I cant find them for sale on napa any more. I only find them at idocs now.

8. Fink

Fink Guest

But Speedy, those items stopped spawning because they replace REAL skills!

*eats advanced character token and dons imbued uberjewels*

9. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Humm lets take a look at this ..... No no and NO

Teleport Iems - able to teleport without casting a spell, no delay, no cool down - NO

Invis items - able to invis buy using an item - Smoke Bombs, Pots, Turkey Feather - again wihtout delay or cool down - again NO

As for the ability to unravel somthing that should not even be around anymore except for the occasional collector - NO

Sadley the first two are just simple ideas to circumvent action implemented to make the actual use of skills viable.

If oyu have horded these items and have them taking up space in your inventory well, they look pretty dont they. This game needs to stop rewarding the player who has stockpiled items and now wants to get somthing for them, bahh I hope they NEVER have a spring cleanup again.

10. Scarst

Scarst Lore Master
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Re: Humm lets take a look at this ..... No no and NO

First off I fixed your spelling because it bothered me.

Second, teleport rings have a time they just don't use the words and with Faster Casting which any mage with an intention to pvp has you can cast teleport almost instantly anyway.

Third, spring cleaning was not just for hoarders anyone could get any ammount of points by the third stage. *twitches as he thinks at the exodus grind he did* and yes hoarders were rewarded because it's a type of appreciation to older players just like Veteran rewards.

If you held half that crap in your house taking up space you lost valuable space to hold useful items.

I'm all for Teleport rings or making the ones we do have rechargeable via rune switches which are insanely hard to create as it takes 4 crafting skills.

11. Ivorythorn

Ivorythorn Guest

Re: Humm lets take a look at this ..... No no and NO

Uum I still have seveal of these items and they still work, well except for the item id items. 100% useless. I wouldn't trade them in on a "Spring cleaning". They are not unbalancing. Unraveling them? Again what's wrong with that? It takes them out of the "item pool" for a few ingredients. What's your freaking problem? Suck at Pvp? Mad at the world in general? Just want to disagree with people?

Hey, Merry Christmas! Remember it's just a game! You sound so bitter...

12. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would like to see a quest to recharge the old preaos items. and it should be nothing easy.