1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Make sure you look down...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by GarthGrey, Jun 13, 2009.

1. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

My favorite bank is Bank of Brittania, Trinsic Branch...both Tram and Fel.You will start seeing items of value suddenly appear on the ground at random times...nuff said.

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

North or south branch! :p I dont play LA, but cool way to get folks to come too it....

3. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

A 1 mil check remained on the ground inside the bank for 4 hrs. So I went back and picked it up..I"ll just trash everything instead..thx for not playing.

4. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I looked off and on most of the day yesterday (stealthed) but alas rl issues do arise. Thanks for trying.

5. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Nice effort Garth. I just checked stratics today and have not been playing uo as much lately. Otherewise, I would have most certainly picked up that check. :) I will look occasionally just to see if you have decided to resume it.

6. I did play actually. I hopped around banks since this post was up, both Fel and Tram North and South Trinsic banks. I was hoping to find something, not because I am greedy but because it was fun plus I am broke(broke doesn't equal greedy fyi).

I had to wash my cat last night, yes, my actual cat, not a euphemism. And then I had to work on and off, but I must have recalled in and out of the banks 40 times. I don't have runes for the roofs, so if that is where things were, I was SOL anyway.

7. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

I checked Tram and Fel for a couple hours yesterday until I had to leave for work.... Forgot to check today until just now.

8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot

I"ll start again tomorrow if I have internet. I"m on the road all week, but have 2d on my laptop...I'll be dropping stuff until it's all gone...maybe I'll switch up the banks to make it more uhh, exciting?

9. Hopefully I have a chance to play today(work is killing me right now).

I tried to recall to all the banks this morning. I found out the hard way not to go to Magincia. I know people are selling rubble from it(I am about to myself), but I didn't know there would be so many things trying to kill me...it was an interesting run for my life needless to say....

10. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Doh, just now looking at the boards at 5 pm cst. =(

11. Xanthril of LA

Stratics Veteran

Just so we are on the same page...are you switching up the banks in Trinsic only or are you now branching out to other cities? I don't want to be hopping around various banks for no reason. :) Have a safe trip.