1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Make turkeys able to be guardwacked!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Smiley Gladhands, Dec 6, 2011.

1. Just like the harbringer...make the turkeys able to be guardwacked.

On every shard I play there is always some jackass luring the turkeys to brit bank to kill the people that are there for a arcane focus or people that just went afk.......its freaking annoying.

2. Sauteed Onion

Or just be rid of the damn things.. Thanksgiving is ovah.. At least change the sprite to santa's elves or some wicked lookin reindeer.

3. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Unless I'm missing something the turkeys I've run into don't attack unless you attack them, unless the cacophony attack triggers auto-defense.

As for the AFKers, meh, not really concerned about them. When you leave your character AFK, you're accepting whatever happens to that character, good, bad or otherwise... it's a risk of going AFK and always has been.

4. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

100% agreed… and the GMs are too lazy to punish the offenders leading spawn.

5. Go read up on the skill called "provocation" and then try to put two and two together buddy.

Its not just people that are afk....you can't get a focus.

6. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

um, correct me if im wrong but any circle gives you a focus, its just the one at the bank that has the +1

so you can get a level 5 anywhere.

but yeah, thats pretty funny.. lure 2 turkeys into a town, provoke them and watch the mayhem.. lol

7. LadyNico

LadyNico Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You have to love this game. :thumbsup:

8. Yes because everyone wants to group up for someone to cast a gate to some random dudes house to get a 5 focus when all you have to do is say "britain mint" cast the spell.....done.

Either way I ended up getting the guy doing the provoking killed 4 times by using my bard to peacemake.

9. Kralock

Kralock Guest

you know I have made a bard, one of the few skills I have not messed with in a bit, 2 months ago.

be nice to use a slayer instrument on a boss that is not a freaking turkey, im just saying, also luring to the bank so their aoe hit others, for the fun of killing them, esp in tram, used to be, if not still falls under rule one of the TOS, I had a friend get a 3 day temp ban for luring onto a gold farmer near lurg back in the day, how is this any different.

how about the event on ATL our first event from our new EM, some piece of garbage, kept luring turkeys to the meeting place and the EM had to change the meeting place at the start of the event, disrupting an event should be a 100% bannable offence by the way.

but take the away weapon of mass retardation, aka Giant Turkeys and turn them off, thanksgiving is over....... :wall:

10. RuSini Neb

RuSini Neb Journeyman

I remember a year ago or so, I was trying to do a harrower with my guild on baja and another guild came in and started popping harbringers all over the place due to the fact they couldn't take the harrower from us... Augh annoying..

11. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The first year we had Killer turkeys u could guardwack them people did abuse it to get easy maps and map fragments that is why they removed it

12. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

When mobs get guardwacked there is no corpse.

13. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Just damage them as the maps drop in your pack. Or at least there were for me.

14. I just think they need to get rid of them.

Also I think a good idea is to just have it where the turkeys revert back to outside of guardzone if someone starts luring them in.....like if you lured a champ away from the alter too far...it reverts back.