1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Making 190 Luck Items

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Sheresea Stover, Aug 4, 2013.

1. Sheresea Stover

Sheresea Stover Visitor

Im sorry if this has been answered before but How do you make 190 luck items. Im new to crafting but want to make a max luck suit only I have no idea what im doing. I figured I would ask here before I wasted Millions of gold Failing.
    I understand u need a Forged Metal of Artifacts to complete the luck but not sure if I Imbue 100 or try to make 140 luck items with some kind of kit.

If anyone could give me information about this pleas PM me or post here

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You have to get 150 luck items from using lower-end runics to Reforge for luck (bronze runic or less, copper seems to work best for metal armor, spined runic for tailor). Then, you use powder of fortifying to increase the durability to 255, imbue the rest of the stuff you want, and finish by using the forged metal tool to enhance with gold or spined leather. Wood armor is similar, though a bit more complicated, depending on if you are making wood armor or a wood shield.

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

So you can get 150 luck with spined? I have burned through 4 kits and did not get a single piece over 100. Guess my rl luck gets in the way of the higher rolls :)

4. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Nah... You cannot get 150 luck with spined without using the Nasty negative mods... 150 luck for leather is horned kits & typically your picking Auspicious + wizardry. (No powerful mod) and you will only get 150 luck with 3 MR or 20 LRC... That's for a mage at least....

More info on reforging...

http://stratics.com/community/threads/reforging-how-to.264020/

5. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Whew... I thought I was just having BAD bad luck. I pick the Auspicious wizardry with a horned kit, but on occasion I also take the of Fortune as well. Have better luck with the fortune one, then imbue the rest I need.

6. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There is a thread named "Reforge How to". It contains tables for max values you can get with various runics.

7. Sheresea Stover

Sheresea Stover Visitor

Ok I must be doing something wrong. Im using a horned kit with regular leather but when I go to reforge it tells me that I cant. Am I using the right materials for 150 luck item.

8. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

To Reforge something you must have imbuing on the character & do it near a soulforge.

9. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can't use the Powerful option to reforge 150 Luck with a Horned runic kit either.

10. Sheresea Stover

Sheresea Stover Visitor

Ok I figured out how to do the armor but now im having problems with wooden shields and bokutos. I burnt 50 Saws this morning and couldn't get over 140. Any hints as to how u get the 150 Luck?