1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tailoring] Making a new suit and need help, please!

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Bill Gates OSD, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Hi everyone,

Up until now I've used whatever I could put together for a suit that met the 100% LRC that I love so dearly. Well, after reading this board for a while it seems that the best way now to get a decent imbue-able suit is to make leather with a regular kit, enhance with XXX leather and then imbue properties. Is this correct? What I'm after is a max LRC, SDI and mana regen suit (yeah, I know) for a character that wears a travesty mask for bardic skills and jewelry with skills only and some SDI. I have no FC/FCR on jewelry but I'd like to imbue it on the shield of invulnerability that he carries. I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!

2. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

Best way is to make suit with regular leather then imbue and then enhance. By not enhancing or making the suit out of other leather it allows you to imbue higher values since the other leather imparts properrties that count against the total imbuable amount. Enhancing will result in breakage of parts requiring starting all over unless you use the forge tool which guarantees successful enhancing. I haven't imbued shields much but they only take certain imbues, not sure if FC/FCR is possible but sure someone else here knows but you can imbue jewelry too. It's a good idea to sit down and figure out what you want and what items you have to put it on then proceed to imbue and enhance.

3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The minor Artifact Shield of invulnerability already has FC 1 on it, in combination with SC/FC -1, so that the displayed value cancels out.

You can't add another FC 1 on top of it.

4. Thrakkar

Thrakkar Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Every day I learn something new ;)

What exactly is that tool?

5. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

You have to purchase it from EA (UO Game Codes). But it makes enhancing 100% successful for about a dollar a use.

6. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have read in the tailor guide that enchant is fail 99% of time.

p.s. There are a guide how to make a suit with 100% LMC and other mods on this forum. Look in Craftsman's Data Chest.