1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Making a Night Reaper?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I finally have the ingredients I need to make myself a Night reaper. I am wondering if I use say heartwood to make it, will I get the properties of heartwood on top of the michief maker properties? [​IMG] Also would I get better results if I use an oak fletcher tool?

I only have just enough ingredients and will not likely be able to get more anytime soon. I would appreciate any advise on making full use of this opportunity. [​IMG]
  2. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

May 1, 2004
    i made one of these with reg wood, then made one using ash hoping for 10% SSI, both with an oak runic, and got nothing special from either, just the standard night reaper.

i think with the craftable 'artifacts' there is no enhancement [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the information!! [​IMG]
  4. Nope. Artifact bows won't pick up the wood type bonus from any wood. What you see is what you get.