1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Making cash

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Caelas, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

I'm training a Bowcrafter right now primarily to support my archer, but hoping to make some cash eventually. Are the artifact bows the way to go for bringing in the dough, or runic kit made bows with special wood? Or some other thing?
  2. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    If you have the ingredients you can make good money selling the crafted recipe bows ie mischeif,faerie fire, demon xbow (forget name) etc.

If your doing the quests in Heartwood while training you might get runics that you could sell, wouldnt suggest trying to make anything with the runics till yur GM but thats me.
  3. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Yeah - if you're gonna sell recipe bows, Mischief Maker, Farie Fire & Night Reaper are good. Those you can make with normal tools.

Lesser recipe bows made with runics might sell (Lightweight Shortbow, maybe the slayer longbow)