1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Making da move!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by 4th3ist, Jan 31, 2009.

1. 4th3ist

4th3ist Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ahoy 'dere Siege players! I am an avid roleplayer on the Catskills shard. I've returned to Sosaria after a five year hiatus about two months ago. Since my return, I've been very happy with things. However, I'd like to give Siege another go. I've tryed it long ago in the past but was to discuraged by the RoT. However, I see that it has been changed somewhat. I use to enjoy playing a crafter character, but as there is no market for GM made armor it seems kind of redundant on a production shard now. I see that this is different on Siege, which is mainly what sparked my interest. I'd love to bring over a few mates from the Pirates as well, but am not holding my breath.

Catskills will still always be my main shard, as it is where I grew up in UO. However, I can see myself spending a lot of time here as well. I've already been told to get in touch with the [NEW] guild and read through the in's and out's and do's and don'ts. I don't know if the typical Siege players pockets are as deep as the people on production shards, but, I was hoping someone might be able to help me out with some of the basics. Primarily what I'm hoping for is enough coppers to fund a small classic 7x7 house just for the basics. A place to craft my wares, set up a vendor, and some basic storage room. If [NEW] can help with that... well... that just makes things even better for me! What is a pirate without his shack?!

If not, I suppose it wont take to long, whacking on earthies to gather up 36k for a small classic house. Anyways, I'll be bringing two accounts over with me. Keep an eye (or yer blade) on the look out for Xennith Ardain, and Lucius Ovidius and give me a hollar if you see me! Looking forward to playing with and being killed by all of you soon!

- Lucius

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Sorry to tell you this, but the price of a small old style house is a tad bit higher than that. You can drop a 7x7 customizable for that amount...but not the old classics...la

3. archite666

archite666 Guest

Welcome to siege, I am cash, friend to everyone, and soon to be headmaster of a certain school of the martial variety.

Your ideas about siege are true, crafters can sell almost everything here.

If you need anything, give me a shout, if you continue to play here and need gold for a house, im sure I can help you out.

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

post this thief as well when you arrive. He will give you some small coins as he can

5. I AM ELVIS

I AM ELVIS Guest

I have a Luna House inside the walls for sale if your interested ANYONE ???

6. YAY! welcome to siege!

we need more people here glad to have you

7. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Welcome on board.