1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

making new items with different tags

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    with the news that the new scrolls will be coming out again i wonder if we can get them with a different title then the ones that where handed out at the event.

i know its not a big thing, but for people like me who go out and do events its a nice little slice of cake.

same deal with the BLESS scrolls.
    i think getting them again was cool.
    i think them looking EXACTLY the same as the ones we got 13 years ago sucks.

if they had made the word BLESSED in the title of the item blessed slightly different we could still differentiate the old stuff and scrolls with the new ones.

adds to the history.
    shows what old stuff has lived through the years.

like how they added (replica) to the new items that where copied from the original stuff.
    shows us which ones are the real deal and significant historically for that difference.

again, i know this isnt a big thing.
    not a necessity, just a nicety.
    Lord Frodo and NuSair like this.
  2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    I would be alright with it even though I was there for the whole four-hour-long event and still didn't receive anything. It seems odd that those who were merely lucky (and I mean RNG lucky) should get a special item. However, since it will be nothing more than deco I am forced to be alright with it because, even though it's unfair for me, it isn't game-changing. Perhaps this would also appease many of the people who are upset about the scroll's eventual inclusion elsewhere.