1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Making people grey Bug

Discussion in 'UHall' started by rolan69vw, Apr 4, 2008.

1. rolan69vw

rolan69vw Guest

After last patch, if fighting a red, they can make you go grey when you archure yourself. Im not sure as to how it exactly works, but somehow, If you are Poisoned and you archcure yourself close enough to a red character using this exploit you will go grey, and you can even be guard whacked.

I was guesing that maybe they drink a lesser poison just as you are about to arch cure and the cure hits the red and makes you a criminal.

Would this be considered an exploit?

I wonder, why does EA keep trying to fix what is not broken while leaving so many issues unresolved.

Rolan

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Its not an exploit.

Your kind spell of archcure is also fallening on the red.
    I believe that is the reason you go gray.

3. rolan69vw

rolan69vw Guest

I believe my benefitial area spells arnt suposed to hit reds unless they are guilded. This has been hapening since last patch, so they either changed it or it is a bug.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Its not an exploit.

Your kind spell of archcure is also fallening on the red.
    I believe that is the reason you go gray.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would this be an exploit thats like killing some one with an area effect spell and saying its an exploit.Area effect spells such as arch cure should effect everyone in the area.Also damaging guild mates such as fields should damage there own guildies in the same way it does others.If only in champ spawn areas no more constant 5 mages fielding the bridge to hold a spawn an avoid a fight.Imagine that mages would have to work to to keep there spawns in stead of para field e field poision field rinse repeat.then of course you have a noob withering the whole time.