1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Makoto-Jima House

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Azureal, Aug 10, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

See pic below.

Im after any one of the 6 listed plots below. Id consider buying two if they were side by side.

Will pay 5mil each.

I know a couple of them are lived in, some even have vendors, though half of these are empty and have been for months.

[​IMG]

2. Azureal

Azureal Guest

**UPDATE**

Detailed list of the houses I would like to purchase one of, as well as what Im willing to pay. Ive listed the house owners name (as per the house sign) and if anyone here knows of these folks (who may not read these forums) and would be so kind as to let them know Im enquiring, Id appreciate that greatly.

Im offering 6.5mil for any of the houses below, excluding No. 4, which I will offer 4.5 on, considerings its a smaller plot. Im happy to enter negotiations that are realistic. Feel free to reply here, PM me, or contact me via ICQ on 463-478-583

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Im also offering 4mil for this location in Vesper. This one has more of a sentimental attachment for me.

If anyone knows Stahl, please pass the message along.

[​IMG]