1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mallas Mall Auction!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Fanta(Siege), Jul 14, 2009.

1. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

I have been thinking of running another auction for awhile now hoping that you people would want another one. Well anyways....

Taking items for an auction once 10+ higher value items are recieved a date will be scheduled(10 is just a estimate)... As alot of you know 10% of the final sell price of the item is taken for those who help with the auction and of course the auctioneer :). ICQ me at: 454760378 or just pm me here if you would like to put a item in for the auctions.

If you don't know how the auctions work it simply is just a auction in game at the Mallas Mall outside of umbra. Items get auctioned off one at a time and get put on a vendor for the winning bidder to buy.

Thanks all hope that i can get enough items and people to show to make a great time... :thumbsup:

2. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I for one am very interested. So come on folks and dust off the items you never use that are still worth some shinies. I'll see what I can did up to sell. I'd love to buy something kool that you dont want/need anymore ;). ty Fanta.

3. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

well i guess elfstone is the only one that wants me to run an event :p Also its not just sellers we need but participants!

4. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

I just completely remodeled the auction house to better suit the auctions. If you are planning to attend the next auction please put a post here so i can see if there will be enough people to even be worth it.

5. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I will attend.

6. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

:danceb:

FREE BUMP!!

7. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

redesigned my whole house and one person wants to attend the auction :thumbsup:

8. Zonk the LJ

Zonk the LJ Guest

WHEN WILL IT BE?!?!

9. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

no date yet just curious who would want to come but once i get 10+ items a date will be set.

10. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If I'm around when you have it I'll come.

11. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ive been trying to play siege a couple of times but got tiered of ROT all to fast. I do however have some things i could add to the auction.

1xTome of lost Knowledge
    2xHeritage Token's

Dunno if those items are good enough for the auction. Anyway im gonna try to follow this thread :)

12. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a couple of things I could auction, but not sure if there would be interest:

*EDITED*
    > 160 purple petals (there will be more by auction day)
    > 50% Ecru Rings "Grab Bags"
    - 26 rings w/ FC or FCR
    - 28 rings w/ stats, resists, low bonuses
    > 6k enhanced band-aids (will be more by auction day)
    > Stone furniture (many colors)
    > 11 white plants (new and old)
    > 120 smithy scroll

There is probably more. I have to go through my houses to find out.

13. Fanta(Siege)

Fanta(Siege) Guest

thats great patty im sure some people would love those things :thumbsup: Once we get closer to the auction we can talk