1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

man I should sell my tamer now..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_mo'gluk, Feb 18, 2008.

1. jeez with uber draggies on the rise... I take a few weeks off and man!!!!
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Go and tame them! I will buy two from you.

Kind regards
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles* Good to hear from you Mo.
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll buy two as well [​IMG]
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Who is this foul smelling one that posts here? Is he a blue orc?

*Foams at the mouth*
  6. [​IMG] currently meeb is oomie flavored....
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

Nay ye should NOT sell ye tamer.

There are ques of folks lined up wanting to buy them..........log on go tame them and sell them to become an even richer orc lord !!

8. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

How much would you pay for a fully trained one?
  9. <blockquote><hr>

jeez with uber draggies on the rise... I take a few weeks off and man!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back!... Puffy has also returned and with him and WyRm and all the other funny guys in vent, you should try to log on and laugh with us while taming these uber dragons... put one in stable to bond and get you a couple to just to all kill for the fun of it without bonding... hahaha...

Welcome back...
  10. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 26, 2004
    good to see you back man . these things are prety cool . id highly recommend getting one and start buildin it . they are gonna be nice =)

its a bit of a challenge getting them and they ARE rather slow once tamed . but they make good tanks . takes 5 folower slots so youll always be on foot but hey if we dont have some limitatitions someone will cry too much and get them nerfed into uselessness .
    not like im dumping my stable and going all super dragons . each pet has its own special abilities, but these do fill the meatshield job nicely.

one thing to be aware of . the swing on the skills and stats is very large . so finding one thats "perfect" is gonna be next to impossable . go by what your strengths are as a character and chose one that works well for you .

some of them have awesome resists but suck at strength . etc
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

Depends on the stats and resists, but a -really- good one, fully trained: 5-10M

Kind regards