1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Man I was thinking "what the?"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Drakelord, Jun 21, 2008.

1. :stretcher:

Today I was making copies of the tram shrines, and every rune I had for Compassion was blocked for some reason. After about an hour of searching, someone in alliance had a rune that did work and I was able to go there and mark.

For a while there I was thinking all kinds of things, like maybe this is another part of the current vanguard invasion, or maybe the shrine is being block again as it was during the Love event??

2. So tell us, what had changed that had all your existing runes blocked?

3. well it look like a few new plants around the shrine from my last trip there.
  4. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 29, 2003
    You could have run to Compassion in way less time than it took for you to find someone with a rune.
  5. Doomsday Dragon

Doomsday Dragon Visitor

Jun 11, 2008
    My runes actually became blocked some time around the event and KR coming into play. I noticed issues marking runes there but took a few steps marked one that worked and never thought about it again after that.
  6. Ya so very true, but was to lazy to walk all the way there with a greater dragon in tow.