1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Man this drives me nuts

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Trukx, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Trukx

Trukx Guest

I know I just got one 3 weeks ago, but i get a message from a guildee saying "Blaze". He's taming when I arrive and then well....the usual. So frustrating. Bottom line: Its dead because everyone else there played the "if i cant have it then you cant either game".

[​IMG][/image]

2. DrDolittle

DrDolittle Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

That’s a shame.

Many years ago, my trusty steed, MrEdII, asked me why UO had more horse’s arses than it had horses. I didn’t have a good answer then and I still don’t now. [​IMG]

3. how sh*tty of people.

4. You know what the solution to this problem is right?????? The Devs need to implement this solution: When a player begins "You begin to tame this creature" nobody should be able to attack the animal or be able to begin taming til the animal refuses to be tamed by the first. *problem solved.* [​IMG]

5. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

Yeah that works but what if an obnoxious tamer starts coming in and taming things where people were hunting? THEN to compound matters... he/she doesn't clear their pet off the server to respawn a new one.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

THEN to compound matters... he/she doesn't clear their pet off the server to respawn a new one.

[/ QUOTE ]

This already happens.