1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Man...what I wouldn't give for...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by swroberts, Sep 27, 2013.

1. swroberts

swroberts Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

An option on the house or bank box, that lists all items currently locked down or inside (regardless of container), with the ability to transfer any item to my pack....

Andrasta likes this.
  2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

That's one of the reasons why I like the EC. List and grid views make organization MUCH easier for home containers and you don;t have to have NEARLY as many containers and/or sub-containers.

Spiritless and Lord Frodo like this.
  3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

If I remember correctly, I think the Third Dawn client let you pop out a list on the side of the backpack view so you could see a list of all the stackable items in the backpack, as well as their quantities. I can't remember if you were also able to do that with other containers. It was nice to be able to see right at a glance how many you had left of each reagent or how much you had of each type of ingot or ore, etc.