1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mana and the dexer suit

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Skelf, Nov 6, 2009.

1. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

To get straight to the point:

If you were to imbue a suit for a dexer, what would you prioritise after resists, HCI/DCI, dex, str and hits? There will only be a limited amout of Int imbuable as the jewellery slots are probably devoted to other things.

Specifically, would you opt for LMC over Mana Increase or vice versa and how much MR would you aim for?

Finally, would it change between PvM and PvP?

Awaiting replies with interest - and thanks in advance to all considered and experienced opinions received.

2. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Personally, on my dexxers, I prioritize MR, LMC and SI as the first priorities. I try to get 8-10 MR and max, or close to max, LMC. That is true on my both my PvP and PvM dexxers, doesn't change for me. The only character that deviates from this is my sampire, where I really didn't care about MR/LMC as much as SI and MI.

3. what are your weapons looking like?

for pvm, if you're utilizing high % hit mana leech, then mana regeneration is a lesser priority. pvp will demand more regeneration due to less frequent hits.

you should then focus on LMC to get the most out of your mana reserve.

you'll also want stamina increase to bump up weapon swing speed.

4. Skelf

Skelf Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The weapons can be pretty much what I want them to be...

30% SSI, 40-45% DI, 50% HML...then add whatever.

The point about fewer successful hits in PvP meaning less leeching had already occurred to me but it's good to know it figures in others plans too.