1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discordance] Mana Hit Disco Training

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Poo, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i was chatting with a fella about disco training and he had thought up what i think is a smart way to train disco that i had never thought of.

im not gonna spoil it, but this post is here to invite him to share it with the rest of the class.

so lets all pester Mana Hit to come in and enlighten us with his disco training method.

2. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

EV's and summoned air elementals-decided to put disco on my tamer mage-started a char with 50 disco-stoned it to my tamer-started casting EV'S and air elementals and using disco on them-went from 50 - 70 decently fast-like most skills,hits do slow down,however im at 77.5 and still gaining off of summoned air elementals-how long will it last,not sure,but its kinda easy to do in your front yard,just put a good suit on with all the mana and med on it for training.

3. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H