1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mana Leech in wraith form

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Mar 30, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

How come i am not leeching mana while in wraith form? I have 40 necro and 33 ss... is it because of positive karma?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The percent of mana leeched is dependant on your spirit speak. I think at GM spirit speak its around 30%, and 0% and 0 spirit speak.

3. eolsunder1

eolsunder1 Guest

mana leech also has to have the target with mana. Wraith mana leech actually goes off the targets mana, while the "hit mana leech" on weapons is not connected to anything due to the monster.

If your monster/target has no mana, then no mana for you.

4. <blockquote><hr>

mana leech also has to have the target with mana. Wraith mana leech actually goes off the targets mana, while the "hit mana leech" on weapons is not connected to anything due to the monster.

If your monster/target has no mana, then no mana for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

And it's a true leech, or so they say. Means it takes mana away from your target and gives it to you.

5. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Might want to post this in the proper forum. Which would be the necromancer forum. Not samurai.