1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mana Regen Calc Download

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Walkerboh77, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

dunno if this is against forum rules....but this is just a quick program my bro and i worked up using the formula's given by the dev's

http://www.filefront.com/15494599/Mana Regen.exe ***updated*** to fix errors with no value inputs

if you happen to find a problem with it's calculations let us know and we will adjust it...but we ran it thru several tests

edit: updated and fixed issues with errors

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Not against the rules, if it doesn't interact with the actual game files. However I have to say that anyone who downloads it does so at their own risk. Stratics takes no responsibility.

3. Splup

Splup Guest

If I don't have account anymore this evening I know who to blame and flame.

:flame:

4. PsychoKinetic

PsychoKinetic Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry Walkerboh,

I dont know about others but nothing could make me want to click on a link to an executable.

It could be from my best friend and I wouldnt open it.

It could be from my mom and I would not open it.

Even if I sent it to myself Im still not going to open it.

Thats just me though.

5. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

if you have visual basic 2008...i could copy and paste the code and you could just insert it yourself or better yet...get stratics to update theirs

p.s. you could always scan it after you DL it :p

but i assure you it's safe

edit 2: just an FYI...you have to put a value into all the boxes(even if it's 0)...we forgot to dummy proof it

6. Nope, not just you!

Clicking on an exe link:twak: pretty much equates to cleaning your computer by putting it in a bathtub full of acid.

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I downloaded it scanned it and have used it and have seen no adverse effects seems fine to me!!

8. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

perhaps stratics could imbed it .....but seriously...do u all not have virus scanners?

:(

edit: thanks Storm! :heart:

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I did notice though that if you dont fill in each space with at least 0 it gives a error message! other than that works great did a manual calculation and matched up so ... so far so good great work thanks!

10. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

yeah i moved my edit about that to the first post to inform everyone....that we forgot to dummy proof the program

11. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Publish to .net and release to a web page.

12. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

^^ that is beyond my scope currently

we are making some changes...to add dummy proofing and a couple other changes to avoid error messages

13. Splup

Splup Guest

Is this calculator right?

Was checking meddable and non/meddable armor differences for a human with 120 focus and human 20 medit.

With 120 focus, human 20 medit, 140 int and 12 MR with Meddable armor I get 2,0492

Everything the same and non-medable armor I get 1,5492

And even if I put 0 meditation there's a difference:

meddable: 1,8815
    non-meddable: 1,5315

14. Walkerboh77

Walkerboh77 Guest

the calc is correct...even with non meddable armor your meditation still affects your regen

because there are two seperate calculations that your meditation skill plays a role in.

1) item bonus
    2) meditation bonus

even with non medable armor....your meditation skills still plays a role in the calculation via the "item bonus" calc...all you lose is the actual "meditation bonus" which is not to be confused with your meditation skill

so when you remove the meditation altogether...you are seeing the small portion of the calculation it affects in the item bonus calc

you can find reference to the formula in the question u asked on the Dev board that was provided by phoenix_mythic

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=170563

15. Tinsil

Tinsil Guest

Works Great. Thanks. Do appreciate it!