1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mana regen calc right?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Splup, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Splup

Splup Guest

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Nope, that doesn't take diminishing returns from MR and related to meditation into account.
  3. Splup

Splup Guest

Is there updated calculator somewhere?
  4. daisuke

daisuke Guest

I've tested my mana regeneration rates pretty extensively and I cant seem to find any proof that MR suffers from diminishing returns. The most accurate formula in relation to the in game mana regeneration scale is (2 + (Meditation * 3 + Intelligence) / 40) for 0-99.9 skill and [ 2 + (1.1 * (Meditation * 3 + Intelligence) / 40)] for 100.0 - 120.0 skill. This really holds true even with 150 Int, 120 Med, 120 Focus, and 14 MR on items. Maxed out in this fashion you get back about 3.6 mana per second.
  5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

It's wrong, uoguide's is wrong, and there's one somewhere else that you cant trust either.
    All 3 have different formulas.
    Suffice to say, no one has any clue, and if they do, they can't prove it's the right one.