1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mana Regen Info Please

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tangled Metal, May 26, 2010.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

O.K. I was having a discussion at the bank with a couple of folks about Mana Regen. We were discussing at what point diminishing returns started. One fellow said 18 and that is what I have heard. Then another guy said "Nope. MR is capped at 18 and diminished returns start at 10."

The way I understood it was that they had removed the hard cap on Mana Regen and created diminishing returns. Is there someone who could point to the actual formula?

Currently my suit is:
    100% LRC
    45% LMC
    21 MR
    60% SDI
    +25 INT
    +25 HP
    40% DCI
    FC 2
    FCR 7
    72/70/73/71/75
    120 STR / 135 HP
    10 Dex / 10 Stamina
    150 INT / 176 Mana
    I have 120 Magery/Med/Focus

With 21MR and med and focus I should be almost the same active and passive med, which seems to be the case. But if MR is capped at 18 I guess I could drop 3 mods on 3 pieces and add something else in place of MR.

2. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thats correct at a certain point for most the benefit does not = the cost were that point is is up to the person 1t around 12 to 14 is when I draw the line