1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Mana Regeneration

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Stealth Caster, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Is there a cap on how much mana regeneration you can have?
  2. No, but if you don't have a regenerative skill you get basically no benefit from MR armor. GM meditation basically gives you the full effect of mana regen, while I think 105-120 gives you a slight boost. Test on test center, I remember a few months ago after the pvp changes I got on there and noticed Legendary Focus +6 MR items > Legendary Meditation. I don't know what the formula is now, but I think every 10 points (in a regen skill, 30 and higher gives) a 10% boost and you have a default of 20% per 1 MR (for 20 and lower skill).
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Regeneration Effects:

Hit Point Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Hit Point regeneration rate. Capped at 18.
    Mana Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Mana regeneration rate. Subject to diminishing returns - the difference between 0 MR and 3 MR is substantially greater than the difference between 15 MR and 18 MR. No hard cap.
    Stamina Regeneration - Increases the wearer's natural Stamina regeneration rate. Capped at 24.

From this post that was updated 21 Dec 2007: