1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mannequin Deed Bug With Vet Reward Robes -- WARNING

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rumpy, Jul 17, 2012.

1. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

So I was setting up a new suit with a mannequin so I can swap out suits on Siege Perilous for different templates I use. I swapped back and forth the clothes a few times just testing it out and making sure the suit was correct. I then took my robe I wanted to keep wearing off the mannequin and went to put a valorite vet robe on it.. And POOFF

It just disappeared. At first I thought I was crazy... So then I went to put my dark grey robe on the mannequin's paperdoll and it DISAPPEARED!! I was like ARE YOU KIDDING ME. I was able to hit my Re-Dress Macro with UOA and I got my Dark Grey Vet Robe back. However, my Valorite Robe is now gone to the middle of nowhere. I tried everything. I tried doing this with just a Brit Clean-Up robe, and it shows no problem on the vendor. Looks like this is affecting Vet Robes Only.

Right now, I can re-create the bug.

All you need to do is just switch your clothes back and forth. Then take the vet robe off the mannequin, and then attempt to put it back on the paperdoll and it acts like it goes on, but nothing happens. Im able to retrieve my robe by hitting redress.

To Clarify before people say "Did you do this":
    I have checked all secures
    Logged in/out
    Reloaded BackPack
    Checked Moving Crate
    Checked Bank
    Re-Deeded Mannequin

So I tried to page a GM. 30 minutes later, not even a "Your in Queue". So I tried to file another ticket.. It just keeps letting me put tickets in, but nothing goes through. I'm pretty pissed about this and looks like no one will do anything.

2. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

So I sat and waited.. Waited.. No GM Queue ever came.. No info ever popped up. This is frigin ridiculous. So I'm out my item, because of an issue with the game.

3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

So far it seems as if you should not put account age based items or bindable items (owned by no one) on mannequins, if you can help it.

4. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

This was brought up before.. back when mannequins first came out.

5. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I feel as if it is a known issue it should be posted somewhere so people don't lose stuff..imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Sure would've been nice to know all this before I lost my robe...

7. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

It happened again. This time it claimed waste to a Dark Grey Robe that I forgot to take off and my UOA Dress Macro was broken..

This is really getting ****ing ridiculous. Who is going to replace my lost VET REWARDS? I bet NO ONE. Just an unsung song again in the world of Ultima Online. This is really the **** that makes me want to just leave after being back for 3 months. FIX THE BUG AND REPLACE WHATS LOST!!!!!

8. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

definition of an error: a mistake made twice - hehe

Ludes likes this.
  9. Pawain

Pawain Crazed Zealot

Someone just put a thread here in UHall with capital letters saying warning. Too bad you missed that thead....

10. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

Your sooo clever aren't you?

11. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

we are all a little crazy for playing this game.

Queen Mum likes this.
  12. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed

So.... I fell to this again last night, not paying attention. Not so bad, its been a few months. It was just an Evil Dyed Bronze Robe Vet Reward, not worth a whole lot.. I seem to have a knack for doing this with my vet robes.

This morning I log in, probably 30 minutes after server reset and laying on the ground under my mannequin is my Bronze Robe.

It appears that when the server resets, the lost robe magically reappears underneath the mannequin. Good to know...

Leather Lucy likes this.
  13. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Younger than Kelmo, but also in the way...
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

*sings*

Some things in life are bad, they can really make you mad...

Queen Mum and Viquire like this.
  14. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

15. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Hey, they gave us an item that, theoretically, saves us like 10 house storage or so (too lazy to count). I was a skeptic from day one ;P I was like waiting for the first bug report because nothing is that free, lol.

But I hope they fix the bugs :/. I just use my mannequins for spare imbue armor.

#15 G.v.P, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  16. Promathia

Promathia EM Bennu Fanclub
    Premium Stratics Veteran

I dont know which is funnier, losing your vet reward robe 4 times to the same bug that you know about (and can easily avoid) or even using a vet reward robe in the first place.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  17. Alexander of ATL.

Alexander of ATL. Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

I'm scared to put my 15th Anniversary robe on a Mannequin because of this bug. Although, When i tried before, the 15th Anny robe looked hideous on them anyways. Still scared, knowing they go for 200-400mil now, It would be hard to replace if I lost it due to a bug ingame. I understand the only robes that have disapeared were the vet ones, still a precaution though. Sorry you lost your robes, hope you can replace them.

18. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

i have an entire set of vet reward robes on manikins, and one of ever robe in game on manikins.... even the 15th year one.
    ive never had any problems with loosing any of them.