1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Mannequins and Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Dixie of Chesapeake, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Dixie of Chesapeake

Dixie of Chesapeake Journeyman

why do mannequins not change when holding a halloween costume? i was all happy in my own little deco world when i thought hummm....a nice big scary beasty at my door would look nice. so i claim a mannequin and throw a costume in his hand *all excited at my idea* and nothing happens....take it out of his hand and get the little poof cloud...... would be really nice if they could actually wear the costumes Devs.....i have people to scare you know =):spider:

Ryna, devil99, Fogsbane and 2 others like this.
  2. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

would be very cool if they could

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That would be beyond fantastic!

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh I agree... It would indeed be cool... I can see a whole row of mannequin skeletons at my theater ...... bummer it don't work.

5. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This would be AMAZING! A superb way to show off all the costumes that are out there, especially at a museum! And a great way to dust my collection off and finaly show it hehe

#5 Ron Silverbeard, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012