1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

mannequins....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, Sep 28, 2011.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

whats the deal with not having a menu to show the armor stats?

this would have been a super idea, specially for those human tailors making gargoyle armor that they cant test out.. really. would it be that hard to think before you make something?

also would it hurt to be able to customize it like a vendor??

2. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I said the same thing in beta.

I've exchanged emails with Messana and while no promises, they've said they would look into it.

I agree 100% Aaron. Its like creating a car with doors that don't open. Looks nice but quite useless.

3. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yeah and the car doesnt come painted :(

wish mine had hair :(

4. Korik Bloodguard

Korik Bloodguard Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They're hardly useless but yeah, there are some changes that must happen - such as the ability to hold totems and the other pieces of armor which are currently rejected.

Please fix up these really awesome additions to the game :heart:

5. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i sort of like how the skin tone is unnatural and mannequin-like...makes it so vendors are still vendors. but not having menus or bark commands is annoying, especially when you have to turn them all by hand (unless a house tool works or something).

i wonder if Pinco or someone will script a way to show suit totals in SA. I usually just use (OpenOffice) to make spreadsheets because I play CC, but agree a status/summary would have been cool :).

6. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I love the frikin things, even in their somewhat broken fashion (Recognize my Kasa will ya!) but to have the stats would be a God-send for me and my Smith/Tailor/Imbuer

:thumbsup: