1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

many moons away from UO

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by lionheart2, Jan 30, 2008.

1. lionheart2

lionheart2 Guest

Whats been happening in UO is it completely dead yet? i been gone from it a very long time. Gimme the low down on it. i might come back...BIG MIGHT.. Who knows though
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, I hear there's an arena in fel now, some say it's a fun time...

Hehe, all in all, I like it. Come back, find you a group of peeps you like, and enjoy the community. The people make this game.
  3. uo is a live and well, many fights to be had.
  4. Ya, in fel I haven't noticed a huge influx of people coming or going... i'm never in tram - so maybe that has slowed down a bit?
  5. lionheart2

lionheart2 Guest

what guild is running the show in Fel or is it still every pvp guild thinking they do?
  6. Itari BC

Itari BC Guest

Malador and FL leading the way.
  7. lionheart2

lionheart2 Guest

are you able to download Uo from the main site? cause where im at they dont have it at the stores
  8. MaxTDR

MaxTDR Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 8, 2007
    You can download the Kingdom Reborn Client...the new 'better graphical' client for Ultima Online. Or you can still download the UO:Gold client from Fileplanet, I think. The Second option will have the 'classic' look of UO clients' like you are used to...tho it will probably take forever and a day to patch up to the current patch. I hope that helps, good luck. Welcome back.