1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] MANY NEW ITEMS ADDED~Selling Event Items, Details and Pictures Inside. Icq:340346157

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Baron_, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

[​IMG]

"Savage Scout Leader Arms", "Savage Scout Leader Legs" & "Savage Scout Leader Tribal Spear" These Event Items Came from Pacific from 3 different chain events.. They are a full set and only 4 of each dropped.. Buyout for all 3 items will be 300~BUYOUT PRICE LOWERED!

"Oblivion's Needle" SOLD

"Bloodstained Tunic" SOLD!

Orcish Engineer Toolkit SOLD!

Goblin Oil SOLD!

Server Birth Silverware

Ceramic Mug

A Deed To A Green Tent (Blessed)

Gorget Of The Phoenix

Legs of The Phoenix

Special Beard Dye

Olde School Necro Regs~ Eye of Newt, Bloodspawn, Dragon's Blood, Wyrm's Heart

A Badly Damaged Scroll That Reads: Se..ret Entr..nce ... Zen..'os Tre..sury.

A Navy Blue Brittannian Guard Sash With Error In Title ".CN Member Of The Royal Brittannian Guard"

Server Birth Open Book

Magical Door [Non Replica] SOLD!

2. ohmyGED

ohmyGED Visitor

Re: Selling Event Items, Details and Pictures Inside post offers on thread or through

50 Million on Tunic

3. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Re: Selling Event Items, Details and Pictures Inside post offers on thread or through

sell me that horse dung, thanks

4. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

I'm Afraid the Horse Dung Is Not For Sale at the moment Sry :/

5. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Just a correction:

It's not "Obsidian Blade"

It's "Oblivion's Needle"

But hey!, you got the STATS right!

:)

6. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Good deal!, but it still isn't right buddy....

"Obsidian" does not equal "Oblivion's"

You have the thing locked in your house! Come on now!

:stretcher:

7. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

Also I want to point out the vines hanging from the house sign.. I was told there were two of these looted when an EM released them after an event, Lineman Has the other one. I obtained mine at an idoc and may consider selling this item. They are Called "Decorative Vines."

8. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

Blood Stained Tunic Sold!

9. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

Re: MANY NEW ITEMS ADDED~Selling Event Items, Details and Pictures Inside. Icq:340346

New Items Added:)

10. Baron_

Baron_ Guest

Re: MANY NEW ITEMS ADDED~Selling Event Items, Details and Pictures Inside. Icq:340346

Oblivion's Needle Sold! (Did I get it right this time?)

11. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I just wanted to say "Thank you for the quick and easy sell". We had a 450mil deal that went out any problems at all!!

Thanks, Tom