1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Map not staying inside gump

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Frozentear, Jul 31, 2011.

1. Frozentear

Frozentear Guest

When I press M and bring up the atlas and I try to move the gump to a different spot on the screen, it spreads and make the map all over the place inside and outside the gump I tried to add a screen shot but ofc I am new player with a problem and can not yet post screenshots.

I use Ge force 470
    Vista 32
    no changes to hardware
    It worked fine for 1 day then yesterday it messed up

I have uninstalled and re installed the game 3 times, and still have the same issue
    I tried Enhansed and Classic, Both have the same problem now

2. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds strange - did you try Pinco's UI? He modded the map, maybe that helps

3. I am using a geforce gt 520 and am having the same problem. I have included a screenshot for people to see what happens...

As you can see the map extends well beyond the frame border on the left and bottom. Very hard to use the map.

i55.tinypic.com/2dc8fvl.jpg

4. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That looks weird, indeed. But as mentioned before - does it help if you use Pino's UI?

5. DenAlton036

DenAlton036 Guest

I remember having this problem.... Updated vid card drivers and use Pincos UI solved it for me.