1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] map problems

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Storm, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ok not really sure if this is a bug but when I place markers (for like ore) they are not appearing where I am standing at first i thought they were just marking at the corner of the resource square but some times they appear several away and even in mountains ! anyone else having problems with this?

2. Micaman

Micaman Guest

Are you talking about markers using UO Assist? I wish there was still support for that program. But unfortunately, there isn't. At least, that I know of.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

no I was talking about the map in the enhanced client ! I have UOAssist but have no problems with it !

4. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed the same thing and reported the issue. Sure would be nice to have a cursor and then target where you want the waypoint to appear, then have it show up on the map.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

That would work for me ! I also made a report ! at least Its not just me!

6. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeah its pretty bad. tried doing MIBs with the enhanced map. its way off.