1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Map/Tapestry of Sosaria

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by TheScoundrelRico, Mar 3, 2009.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

This is one of the items available from the heritage tokens, can anyone tell me if these can be used on both east and southern exposure walls?

I'd hate to use a token on an item I would have to redesign around. I currently have a great place in my thief's office that it could fit, but it's got an eastern exposure, and the graphic in the token shows a southern exposure.

Many thanks...la

2. Ni-

Ni- Guest

I believe it can be turned via the house deco tool, but I'd have to go home and try it to make sure. I think the 10th ann world map works the same.

I know the tattered wall map and the rubble tapestry cannot be turned.

3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I think that "the map of the unknown world" is ably to be turned with adeco tool at least. Dunno if thats of anyhelp though.

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

it turns, yes

also, it's a two tile item, so anything placed in the western or southern tile directly in front of it may be covered by it, and raising this particular map even one click on the house tool brings it thru the floor above, if I remember correctly

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Cool. I'll be installing one this evening...la

6. well at least it does not block movement nor can you trip over it when you thru the area.