1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Maps are getting scarce?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Jun 2, 2008.

1. This could very well be a case of I-just-never-paid-attention-before, but looking at those payouts for the Deviously Drawn maps. (TEN TIMES the payout for Holiday Goodies) I saw what I had to do.

I decided to go get my Deviants. Erm, I mean Deviously Drawn Maps....

So I plunk down in the Ellie dungeon in Ilsh, and start smacking down PEs.

Over 50 later, not a single map.

Has the drop rates changed, or were map drops always such rare affairs?

2. Lord Richard

Lord Richard Guest

I was noticing that the map drop rate seemed a bit slow but for some time now, I used to get quite a few from the daemons, ogre lord, and dragons, but it seems to have slowed down. I did have a ton from IDOCs, but finally threw all my level ones away.

I took all the paragon chests that I possibly could carry from the dark wisps, and ended up with a gross of level 6 maps.:)

3. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Not getting any after 50 poison eles sounds about right. Keep going and also see if adding luck to your suit helps any. It usually takes me up to two hours to get 1-3 maps from those buggers, PC.

Nice list here of who drops which maps: http://uo.stratics.com/content/basics/treasure.php.

4. Landicine

Landicine Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Still getting chests from Miasma with a nice level 6 map inside. Funny thing is the chests spawned more frequently than a level 5 map alone.

5. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Dark wisp chests only give lvl 5 maps