1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Marble and Luna

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Merik, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Merik

Merik Guest

So I ran into some WoWz reds on marble island.

(I would like to know the trick they do to fall through the ground into the hallway in marble. That just looks like fun.)

I got there after the fights. *sigh* So I stood around no actions. Then WoWz got tired of me and put me in the dirt with a Cu dog.

Then I went to Luna and listened in on a conversation.

I will try to get a better PvP story today. It is kind of early I guess.

(Will Update Soon Here.)​
  2. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

The 'trick' you mention is a somewhat known exploit, so its not something discussable here.
  3. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    That's a bummer about the exploit. I was thinking possibly the Mouse Hole from Spring Cleaning...would be awesome to see someone use it creatively like that!

Thanks for the news, Merik! :)

Although I don't PvP anymore, I used to run around with a fun group of guys on Hokuto years ago, so reading about the fights is fun and much appreciated!
  4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jul 28, 2000
    Ah tis nice to see the island which I once had a puny small upon back in 98, is still *active* :)