1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Marble column stuck in metal box

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by The Home Guild, Jul 26, 2008.

1. I have seen one for 75 mil months ago.

[​IMG]

2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL Good luck one time usage!!! i say 20-25m

3. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You can't even demolish a gold box, can you ? So even less ?

4. The Teacher

The Teacher Visitor

Not for sure if you can demo gold box or not but that marble column stuck in box was mine, I had 4 of them that i bought from someone on here DVI had bought the bird from that set of items (that I now also own) but I sold 3 of them, and they all sold EXTREMELY fast, 2 of em went for 100m ea and the other i just droped on there for 75m.

Very nice collector item, just because you cant use things doesnt mean its not worth something. I know me and nails for example collect items stuck in boxes, I personaly have around 20 different ones.

5. Yes you can break the boxes vlad bought those from a vendor in luna and has at his castle just use an axe. Plce item in location you wish.
    A gm wont place back in abox for you.. he will just delete.

6. The Teacher

The Teacher Visitor

Nah, that just depends on what GM you get hehe, but ya it is alot smarter to keep em in the box, and the vendor he got from was mine ;)

7. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I was the one that sold the collection of rare in box items, Including the bird.

I can guarantee you can chop Gold boxes, Sometimes they turn into ballot box deed and item drops to floor, so works either way.

There are diffrent types tho, so if it does not chop as gold box, use deco tool,turn box, and make it into a strong box.

Either Way, yes you can chop Gold Metal Boxes.

8. Nails Warstein

Nails Warstein Rares Festival Silent Auctioneer
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron Ultima Broker

I now have two wooden red boxes that can't be chopped whether I turn them or not, what do you suggest I do?

9. cant chop wooden red boxes.

10. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Red Boxes cannot be chopped anymore. I had to page a gm and have him move my items into gold metal boxes.

I donot suggest it tho, some GM's frown upon these stuck in box items, and may not do it, or may be even worse and take it away. The one I got did it no problem tho.

11. Anyone want to offer?

12. Faith

Faith Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

They can be chopped, as long as they are made by a carpenter.

13. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

unfortunatly i killed a gold box in my bank when i tried to pick up a axe and put it in the chest i accidentally chopped it and had all the contents fall to the bank floor. so yup they can die too.