1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Marble wall shutters

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by imported_shonsu, Apr 16, 2008.

1. Saw a Zento house with marble walls that had small shutters on it. Do not see it as a choice in my house customization tool? Can anyone help or explain?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

No shutters in the custom house tiles as far as I know, but I have seen some totally cute player made shutters with clock frames, and Sarsmi made some blinds with "stacked" SE stealable wall hangings (each staggered 1 layer above the other).

The large marble "classic" house has some cool design features we wish we had in custom housing, but not shutters.

It would help if you could post a screenie (or tell us the shard so we can go spying).

-Skylark

3. Bordoms

Bordoms Guest

I think they do. The off-white marble walls with the rounded windows do come in a shutter style. I can't recall if you get them unchecking the window option in the first set or not, but they are there - I've used them twice recently.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Well they have these.

[​IMG]

I really don't count those though, since they are so tiny and hard to make out. I was thinking of open window with clearly defined shutters.

-Skylark

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Grrr...I just tried to quickly make shutters with the clock frame, and I can't get it to work right, they do not fall on the tile correctly on each side of the opening, to look like they would close over the opening and meet evenly in the middle, but I KNOW I have seen screenies of houses with shutters that look like shutters, made out of items, so now this is going to bug me.

-Skylark

6. Yippee Yippee Skylark. Those are the ones I was admiring. How do I get this choice on my customization tool?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

On the menu above the wall selection, toggle the window/no window icon. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Btw, does anyone else think the shutters on the walls on the left look like they are set at the wrong angle?

[​IMG]

-Skylark